Soap - Oatmeal Unscented & Bentonite Clay Soap Bar
Bentonite clay bar soap, fragrance free. Oatmeal is not just a great food, it works on skin to help get rid of dead cells, skin irritation, and redness. It leaves your skin soft and moist! Enjoy the cleansing and healing power of bentonite in this beautiful bar of decorative bar and hand soap.
Oatmeal Unscented Calcium Bentonite Clay
Oatmeal is not just a great food, it works on skin to help get rid of dead cells, skin irritation, and redness. It leaves your skin soft and moist! This soap contains one of our favorite things... calcium bentonite clay, renowned for it's powerful skin restorative, exfoliation, detoxification and anti-aging effects. The soaps are hand made in small batches and are cold cured, not cooked. Each bar contains fine milled calcium bentonite clay, the finest olive, palm and coconut oils, herbs, pure essential oils, and natural sea salt. Unlike most commercially produced soaps, each handmade soap bar retains its glycerin. Most commercial soap companies add less “skin friendly” chemicals to their soap. The bentonite clay in our soap bars helps to deep cleanse and exfoliate your skin, leaving it feeling smoother, cleaner, and looking more vibrant. Each bar is hand cut, and is approximately 4.5 ounces.
Calcium Bentonite Soap:
- Fine Milled Bentonite Clay - For a non-gritty creamy texture.
- Oatmeal - skin restorative, healing & anti-aging properties.
- Cleanses & Exfoliates - Gentle cleansing and exfoliation.
- Great for Oily Skin - deep cleans and soaks up excess oil. Great for acne.
- Cold Cured - Not 'cooked' like commercial soaps.
- Handmade – In small batches for superior quality.
- Decorative – With a 'whipped' top. Perfect for guest bathrooms.
- Unscented – Enjoy a mild clean soap smell. Not perfumed.
Olive oil, palm oil, coconut oil, water, powdered oatmeal, sea salt, calcium bentonite clay.
Additional Bentonite Clay information:
Submit a Review...
Browse by Category