Raw Foods Superfoods Reference - Permacharts by Mindsource
Superfoods are a remarkable dietary addition to ensure that the full nutrient spectrum is available in optimal amounts. In Superfoods, readers are introduced to the Superfoods concept and why they are beneficial. A guide to understanding the potential benefits of Superfoods, a power-packed recipe, and a useful "Buyer Beware" section help to give every
consumer the Superfoods edge!
ABOUT THE SUPERFOODS PERMACHART AUTHOR:
Kelly Serbonich holds a B.S. in Culinary Nutrition and M.S. in Holistic Nutrition. She merged her conventional culinary training with her interest in holistic health as Executive Chef of the Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, FL.
Superfoods Reference Chart Table of Contents:
- What is a Superfood?
- Naturally Occurring Standard (NOS)
- Do you need Superfoods?
- Supplement vs. Superfood?
- Algae, Pollens, Sprouts & Young Grasses, Edible Weeds/Local Wild Foods
- Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and/or Mucilage
- Superfoods that are Fruit & Berry Seeds
- Superfoods that are Vegetables
- Superfoods that are Spices
- Food Components: What they do for you
- Super Blue-Green Truffles Recipe
- Buyer Beware - "Superfoods" to avoid