Tangerine Almond Calcium Bentonite Clay Soap
Tangerine scent is very refreshing. The essential oil in the soap can be beneficial to the skin, used traditionally to help stretch marks and help with cellulite. This soap contains one of our very favorite natural ingredients... calcium bentonite clay, both renowned for powerful skin restorative, exfoliation, detoxification and anti-aging effects. The soaps are hand made in small batches and are cold cured, not cooked. Each bar contains fine milled calcium bentonite clay, the finest olive, palm and coconut oils, herbs, pure essential oils, and natural sea salt. Unlike most commercially produced soaps, each handmade soap bar retains its glycerin. Most commercial soap companies add less “skin friendly” chemicals to their soap. The bentonite clay in our soap bars helps to deep cleanse and exfoliate your skin, leaving it feeling smoother, cleaner, and looking more vibrant. Each bar is hand cut, and is approximately 4.5 ounces.
Calcium Bentionite Soap:
- Fine Milled Bentonite Clay - For a non-gritty creamy texture.
- Tangerine & Almond - skin restorative, healing & anti-aging properties.
- Cleanses & Exfoliates - Gentle cleansing and exfoliation.
- Great for Oily Skin - Bentonite cleans & soaks up excess oil. Great for acne.
- Cold Cured - Not 'cooked' like commercial soaps.
- Handmade – In small batches for superior quality.
- Decorative – With a 'whipped' top. Perfect for guest bathrooms.
- Scented – Enjoy a mild clean tangerine and almond smell.
Calcium Bentonite Clay (sometimes called "Montmorillionite") were formed by volcanic activity, and are naturally rich in virtually all trace elements and minerals necessary for optimum health. Bentonite is often used in natural skin care like clay masks, lotions, baths, and soaps. Many folks also take bentonite internally for it's powerful detoxification properties and highly absorbable trace mineral content. It is also commonly used as an all natural trace mineral fertilizer. Many farmers and ranchers mix small amounts of it in livestock feed to keep their animals healthy.
Olive oil, palm oil, coconut oil, water, tangerine juice, ground almond, sea salt, calcium bentonite clay.
Additional Bentonite Clay information:
- Wikipedia - Bentonite Clay