Soap - Victorian Rose & Bentonite Clay Soap Bar
Bentonite clay bar soap with a mild rose scent. Rose is most well known for its pleasant scent and perfume quality. It has wonderful cooling and astringent benefits. Enjoy the cleansing power of bentonite in this beautiful bar of decorative bar and hand soap.
Victorian Rose Calcium Bentonite Clay Soap
Rose is most well known for it amazingly pleasant scent and perfume quality. It has wonderful cooling and astringent benefits. This soap contains our favorite thing... calcium bentonite clay, renowned for powerful skin restorative, exfoliation, detoxification and anti-aging effects. The soaps are hand made in small batches and are cold cured, not cooked. Each bar contains fine milled calcium bentonite clay, the finest olive, palm and coconut oils, herbs, pure essential oils, and natural sea salt. Unlike most commercially produced soaps, each handmade soap bar retains its glycerin. Most commercial soap companies add less “skin friendly” chemicals to their soap. The bentonite clay in our soap bars helps to deep cleanse and exfoliate your skin, leaving it feeling smoother, cleaner, and looking more vibrant. Each bar is hand cut, and is approximately 4.5 ounces.
Calcium Bentonite Soap:
- Fine Milled Bentonite Clay - For a non-gritty creamy texture.
- Wheatgrass Juice - skin restorative, healing and anti-aging properties.
- Cleanses & Exfoliates - Gentle cleansing and exfoliation.
- Great for Oily Skin - deep cleans and soaks up excess oil. Great for acne.
- Cold Cured - Not 'cooked' like commercial soaps.
- Handmade – In small batches for superior quality.
- Decorative – With a 'whipped' top. Perfect for guest bathrooms.
- Scented – Enjoy a mild rose scent.
Olive oil, palm oil, coconut oil, water, rose petals, rose essential oil, sea salt, calcium bentonite clay.
Additional Bentonite Clay information:
Submit a Review...
Browse by Category