Wheatgrass & Calcium Bentonite Clay Soap
This soap contains two of our very favorite things... wheatgrass juice and calcium bentonite clay, both renowned for their powerful skin restorative, exfoliation, detoxification and anti-aging effects. The soaps are hand made in small batches and are cold cured, not cooked. Each bar contains fine milled calcium bentonite clay, the finest olive, palm and coconut oils, herbs, pure essential oils, and natural sea salt. Unlike most commercially produced soaps, each handmade soap bar retains its glycerin. Most commercial soap companies add less “skin friendly” chemicals to their soap. The bentonite clay in our soap bars helps to deep cleanse and exfoliate your skin, leaving it feeling smoother, cleaner, and looking more vibrant. Each bar is hand cut, and is approximately 4.5 ounces.
Calcium Bentionite & Wheatgrass Soap:
- Fine Milled Bentonite Clay - For a creamy texture.
- Wheatgrass Juice - Skin restorative, & anti-aging.
- Cleanses & Exfoliates - Gentle cleansing and exfoliation.
- Great for Oily Skin - Bentonite deep cleans.
- Cold Cured - Not 'cooked' like commercial soaps.
- Handmade – In the USA, and in small batches.
- Decorative – With a 'whipped' top.
- Unscented – Enjoy a mild clean soap smell.
Calcium Bentonite Clay (sometimes called "Montmorillionite") were formed by volcanic activity, and are naturally rich in virtually all trace elements and minerals necessary for optimum health. Bentonite is often used in natural skin care like clay masks, lotions, baths, and soaps. Many folks also take bentonite internally for it's powerful detoxification properties and highly absorbable trace mineral content. It is also commonly used as an all natural trace mineral fertilizer. Many farmers and ranchers mix small amounts of it in livestock feed to keep their animals healthy.
Olive oil, palm oil, coconut oil, water, wheatgrass juice, sea salt, calcium bentonite clay.
Additional Bentonite Clay information:
- Wikipedia - Bentonite Clay