Azomite Fertlizer: Powdered Trace Minerals
Azomite is a naturally occurring mineral (montmorillonite) from Utah which has a high concentration of nitrates. Finely ground montmorillonite makes an excellent fertilizer. The high concentration of nitrates provides essentials for plant growth. Azomite contains over 60 known trace minerals essential for plant health. Plants fertilized with Azomite absorb the trace minerals and pass them on to you in bioavailable form.
- For wheatgrass and microgreens use ¼ cup per 21” x 11” tray
- Potted plants do well with 1 teaspoon per 2 inch pot diameter with potting soil before planting. Give 1 teaspoon quarterly thereafter
- For sprouts sprinkle a pinch in with rinse water
- Sprinkle on animal feed for livestock trace mineral supplementation
- Some of our customers even take it internally
- OMRI Listed
- OMRI Certification: pma-9115
Azomite is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in organic production.
Overall Customer Rating of Reviews: