Cucumber Melon Calcium Bentonite Clay Soap
Perhaps the most popular scent in our culture with a mild fresh scent. Melon and cucumber have been traditionally used as a cooling and soothing remedy. This soap contains one of our favorite ingredients... calcium bentonite clay, renowned for its powerful skin restorative, exfoliation, detoxification and anti-aging effects. The soaps are hand made in small batches and are cold cured, not cooked. Each bar contains fine milled calcium bentonite clay, the finest olive, palm and coconut oils, herbs, pure essential oils, and natural sea salt. Unlike most commercially produced soaps, each handmade soap bar retains its glycerin. Most commercial soap companies add less “skin friendly” chemicals to their soap. The bentonite clay in our soap bars helps to deep cleanse and exfoliate your skin, leaving it feeling smoother, cleaner, and looking more vibrant. Each bar is hand cut, and is approximately 4.5 ounces.
Calcium Bentonite Clay (sometimes called "Montmorillionite") were formed by volcanic activity, and are naturally rich in virtually all trace elements and minerals necessary for optimum health. Bentonite is often used in natural skin care like clay masks, lotions, baths, and soaps. Many folks also take bentonite internally for it's powerful detoxification properties and highly absorbable trace mineral content. It is also commonly used as an all natural trace mineral fertilizer. Many farmers and ranchers mix small amounts of it in livestock feed to keep their animals healthy.
Calcium Bentionite Soap:
- Fine Milled Bentonite Clay - For a non-gritty creamy texture.
- Cucumber & Melon Juice - skin restorative, healing & anti-aging properties.
- Cleanses & Exfoliates - Gentle cleansing and exfoliation.
- Great for Oily Skin - deep cleans and soaks up excess oil. Great for acne.
- Cold Cured - Not 'cooked' like commercial soaps.
- Handmade – In small batches for superior quality.
- Decorative – With a 'whipped' top. Perfect for guest bathrooms.
- Scented – Enjoy a mild fresh melon smell.
Olive oil, palm oil, coconut oil, water, melon and cucumber juice, sea salt, calcium bentonite clay.
Additional Bentonite Clay information:
- Wikipedia - Bentonite Clay