EasyGreen Automatic Sprouter - Complete Sprouting System
Free Ground Shipping
The EasyGreen sprouting system is an automated system for growing larger volumes of sprouts without the need for regular rinsing and tending your crops. The Easy Green Sprouter is automatic. It also can be used for growing microgreens and wheatgrass. The EasyGreen sprouting machine was developed out of the growing demand for organic sprouts. The EasyGreen’s unique technology empowers the individual to maintain a high potency immune system, by providing natural vitamins, mineral and enzymes in sprouts that no other food or artificial supplements can rival.
Sprouting seeds generate chemical heat during germination and need to be cooled to avoid mold and rotting. The EasyGreen sprouter uses a patented technology where mist and oxygen are applied simultaneously to the sprouting seeds, thus both cooling the sprouting seed’s water and air and oxygenating the sprouts and water. Sprouts require little water but abundant amounts of oxygen. Other automatic sprouters and conventional sprouting methods supply plenty of water yet only provide natural air displacement.
The EasyGreen Sprouter setup includes:
- 1 x EasyGreen Sprouter (24" L x 18" W x 7" H)
- 1 x Mist Generator & Filter
- 1 x 96 Activation Timer
- 5 x Food Grade Plastic Cartridges for sprouting
- 1 x Large Plastic Wheatgrass Growing Tray
- 1 x Drainage Tube 1 x Manual
- 12 Month Warranty
- Extended Warranties available directly from manuafacturer
Why choose the EasyGreen Sprouter?
1. Inhibitors in sprouting seeds are the natural defense mechanism of seeds acting as a deterrent for germs and bugs. Some sprouters re-circulate the same water! Your sprouts are then irrigated with water containing toxins and inhibitors, defeating the concept of using clean, good water for your sprouts. Bearing in mind that sprouts are made of 80% water, using clean water makes sense. The EasyGreen sprouter drains all used water out of the machine.
2. Sprouts are sensitive to environmental conditions and climate changes. For example, in warm, humid areas such as Florida, Hawaii, Brazil, it’s virtually impossible to sprout with conventional methods. The EasyGreen works in all these areas year around! To the full satisfaction of our customers.
3. Managing and controlling the humidity within the machine is critical to the sturdiness of the sprouts. The EasyGreen sprouting machine uses a unique 96-activations timer, allowing the grower to fine-tune the machine to his or her specific environmental conditions.
4. Unlike the EasyGreen, other automatic sprouters do not have a built-in water reservoir and cannot select the source of water to use. The EasyGreen’s built-in water reservoir is compatible with either dematerialized water, distilled or R.O. according to your specific sprouting needs.
5. The water reservoir allows adding minerals that enhances growth, such as great salt lake minerals or hydroponic growing solutions. No known conventional or automatic sprouting system allows the same flexibility.
6. The built-in water reservoir allows the grower to add solutions that assist in disinfecting the sprouts, such as hydrogen peroxide.
7. The EasyGreen unit uses about ½ gallon of water in 24hours due to its fine misting activity. Sprouters that use an automatic irrigation system need to be plumbed and use 3.5 to 5 gallons of water a day!
8. Seeds germinated in conventional sprouting methods such as jars, bags, trays etc. need to be MANUALLY rinsed 3 to 6 times a day. The EasyGreen rinses automatically as many times as needed a day during the complete growing cycle.
9. Conventional sprouters require a pre-soaking operation of 8 hours up to 24hrs, before commencing the propagation of the seed. The EasyGreen requires NO presoaking. Seeds are placed in the tray or cartridge DRY and the machine takes over, soaking, rinsing, misting, oxygenating and draining automatically. Thus saving you an extra day of pre-soaking and the manual handling of the repeat daily rinsing.
10. The misting and oxygenating automatic cycles assures quickest harvest. 15% to 40% quicker then any sprouting method.
11. Unlike other automatic sprouters, the EasyGreenâ uses a mist generator. No sprinkles or foggers that will clog and may stop irrigating without the grower being aware.
12. Some growers prefer to use soil for some sprouts such as wheatgrass or sunflower greens. Other sprouting methods are soil or soil-less (Hydroponic). The EasyGreen may use both concepts! With no damage to the machine or sprouts.
13. The EasyGreen sprouter uses FOOD GRADE QUALITY Trays and cartridges in accordance with DFA regulations. Most other sprouters uses storage containers and trays!
14. D.I.Y. sprouters require purchasing parts at hardware stores, not to mention the hassle of putting them together, which means there can be no manufacturer’s warranty on the complete system! The EasyGreen revolutionary system, now sold in 32 countries around the world, carries a full manufacturer’s warranty. We are so confident in our technology that you may purchase an extended manufacturers warranty for up to 10 years!
Additional sprouting information:
- Sprouting Information