Food Storage Vegan Tofu Kit
If you store emergency food and supplies consider adding a
long shelf life vegan tofu making kit. Tofu is a high protein, nutrient rich food
source that is simple to make. It’s a great way to convert dried soybeans into
a tremendous food source. When the
zombies come, you’re gonna want some tofu.
- Long Shelf Life – Dried soybeans double sealed in
mylar bags with oxygen absorbers and a BPA free bucket will store safely
for 20 years or more and still make healthy tofu. Making your own tofu is
easy requiring only soybeans, water and coagulant.
- Inexpensive Protein Source - Did you know that long term
storage freeze dried meat can cost over $3 per ounce? Fresh made tofu from
your stored soybeans comes in as low as 25 cents an ounce, and it’s
organic. Can you provide your family with enough protein in an emergency? Most
stored foods are notoriously high in carbs and frighteningly short on
protein. Adding soybeans to your long term food supply means being able to
easily convert them into fresh, delicious, high-protein tofu.
- Fresh Nutritious Vegan Food – Tofu is a great source of vegan protein, calcium, omega 3s, iron, vitamin b1 and much more. If the worst
should happen, you will be glad to be able to convert your soybeans into
healthy, delicious, fresh, protein rich tofu for your family.
The Food Storage Tofu
- 20 Lbs of Certified Organic Soybeans – Sealed in
8 mylar bags with an oxygen absorber in each.
- 2 BPA Free, reusable tofu molds
- 2 Reusable cheesecloths
- 16 Oz of Nigari, tofu coagulant
- Detailed instructions
- Sealed in BPA Free square plastic bucket
Looking for more than just a 20 lb kit? Add more Soybeans and Nigari coagulant.