Micro-Mats Grow Pads - Hydroponic Medium for Wheatgrass, Microgreens, and More
- Perfect for Hydroponic growing
- Fits 20" x 10" growing trays
- Ideal for: microgreens, micro herbs, pea shoots, wheatgrass, barley grass, & more
- Produced from sustainably harvested wood
- Free from plastic and synthetic fibers
- Product approved for use in Organic Systems
- Organic Farmers & Growers Standards
- Made with wood fibers
- Fully compostable
- High water holding capacity
Micro-Mats from Handy Pantry are perfect for those looking to grow wheatgrass, barley grass, microgreens, or other plants, without the hassle of dealing with soil. These mats are made from sustainable harvested wood fiber that is 100% fully compostable.
Available in packs of 10, 50, 100, 200, and 500 mats, they fit easily into 20" x 10" trays, and allow you to grow all your favorite grasses and microgreens with the same methods you would grow them in soil. Being made of porous wood fibers, these mats absorb much more water than traditional hydroponic mats, which provides a much more consistent environment for growing seeds.
See the comparison of hydroponic growing mats here.
Read more about Hydroponic Growing:
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews: