Organic Oat Rolling Kit
MAKE YOUR OWN ROLLED OATS
Having the ability to make your own rolled oats might seem like a strange idea, but consider these benefits:
- Organic & Unprocessed – Until you have tasted freshly rolled organic oatmeal, you won’t realize how mushy, listless and bland oatmeal made from store bought, processed rolled oats really is. Oatmeal made from freshly rolled oats is hearty with a phenomenal texture somewhere between crunchy and chewy. Can eating freshly rolled organic oatmeal truly be fun? Rest easy knowing you are giving your family an organic whole food breakfast powerhouse.
- Food Storage – If you keep hulled oats in your food storage, you will have an easy way to convert all that into delicious, easily prepared and wholesome rolled oat breakfast. No family food storage should be without a supply of hulled oats for rolling and a hand crank oat roller.
Your oat rolling kit includes:
- All-Steel Oat Roller – A versatile hand crank machine that works as an oat roller, grain grinder (coarse to cracked) and cereal flaker
- 5 Lbs of Organic Oat Groats
- Oat Rolling Instructions & Recipe Ideas
OATMEAL SERVING IDEAS:
Serve oatmeal made from freshly rolled oats with milk, rice milk or soy milk. Add brown sugar, honey or agave nectar to taste. You can also experiment with adding cinnamon, nutmeg, ground clove or other spices to suit.
We also recommend experimenting with adding sliced almonds, sunflower seeds, granola, raisins, dried cranberries, dried dates, dried cherries, crushed walnuts or pecans, banana slices, fresh strawberries or anything else you can think of.
Make your own rolled oats!
Overall Customer Rating of Reviews: