The Wheatgrass Book
How to grow and use wheatgrass to maximize your health and vitality
By Ann Wigmore
Ann Wigmore is the living and raw foods nutrition pioneer who introduced the world to wheatgrass juice. The Wheatgrass Book contains a wide array of information on wheat grass. It covers the nutrient properties of wheatgrass, cultivation methods, harvesting and juicing techniques.
- green power from wheatgrass
- how wheatgrass chlorophyll works
- super nutrition from wheatgrass
- how to grow and juice wheatgrass
- the many uses of wheatgrass.
Right from Ann Wigmore, the original source of wheatgrass juice as a health supplement, his is a must for the person serious about incorporating wheatgrass in their health routine
Softcover, 126 pages.
Overall Customer Rating of Reviews: