Soyabella Soymilk Maker with Tofu Making Kit
Includes 5 Lbs. of Certified Organic Yellow Soybeans. Get started making your own fresh soymilk and tofu out of the box!
Make Your Own Soymilk for less than seventy cents per quart and tofu for pennies per serving. Compare to the cost of brand name health food store soy milk: the Soyabells soy milk machine pays for itself in no time.
Soymilk Maker Features:
- Makes soymilk, almond milk, porridge, rice paste and more
- Also works as a coffee grinder & dry food mill
- Most batches take 15 minutes or less
- Bonus tofu maker & instructions included
- Great results with soaked or dry ingredients
- Grinds ingredients into a smooth consistency
- Microprocessor controlled
- Concealed heating element for safe operation and easy cleanup
- Durable stainless steel design
- Advanced safety features
- Cool to the touch handle
- Auto shutoff feature
- Detachable power cord
- Simple one-touch controls
- 2 year warranty
- 220 Watt Grinding Motor
- 0.8 -1.3 liter capcity
- 750 W heating element
Tofu Making Kit Features:
- Makes Up to 2 lbs of tofu per batch (depending on firmness)
- Easy and fun to make
- Organic, healthy and fresh
- Once you try fresh tofu, you won't want to go back to store bought
- Detailed step-by-step instructions
- Provide only lemon juice as coagulant (works wonderfully!)
- Dishwasher safe tofu mold
- Re-usable cheesecloth
More and more health conscience Americans are changing their milk drinking habits! Demand for soymilk has never been greater! The best news is soymilk can be made fresh and pure right in your own kitchen for pennies a day. Soymilk is easier to make than coffee with the Soyabella soymilk maker! The new simple stainless steel Soyabella Soymilk Maker takes less than fifteen minutes to brew up to a liter of soymilk. The only ingredients needed are soybeans and water.
You can flavor your soymilk anyway you like it, or just drink it plain. You will love, vanilla, chocolate, cinnamon spice, pumpkin, strawberry, and maple soymilk!
Tofu is easy and fun to make from soymilk. Simply stir in lemon juice (an effective, cheap and easy to obtain coagulant) into heated soymilk and it will immediately start to curdle and separate into curds and whey. Simply pour into the cheesecloth lined tofu press to strain out the whey, and press the curds into tofu. The longer you press the tofu the firmer it gets. Fresh tofu is amazing! Our detailed step-by-step instruction card is easy to follow to make your own tofu, with or without a soymilk maker.
Try soymilk made from black soybeans. Looking for the Soyabella Soymilk Maker without the Tofu Kit or soybeans?