Organic Barley Grass Seeds for nutritional barley Grass, for Juicing, Grind for Barley Flour & Bread
- USDA Certified Organic
- Whole Sprouting Barley (shell on)
- Excellent Germination Rate
- 7-10 days for barley grass
- 2 Row - Variety: Steptoe Barley
- Resealable containers: 1 lb, 2.5 lb, 4.5 lb can, 30 lb bucket
- 5 & 10 Bag options are pre-measured for 21" x 11" trays for barleygrass
- For food storage, barleygrass, animal feed & more.
This seed is unhulled (shell on, whole) which gives it an outstanding germination rate. This barley is best used for sprouting and growing barleygrass, but will need to be hulled in order for food / flour. Here are hulled barley groats (pearled barley) that are ready for soups, grinding into flour etc.