The Sprout Sack - Bag Sprouting Kit from Handy Pantry
Sprout Sack sprouting bags are great for easy sprouting of beans, grains and larger sprout seeds. Not a great choice for smaller seeds like alfalfa, as roots tend to grow through the material, but not a problem for the larger seeds. Simply dip bag in water to rinse, then hang to grow! These bags are great for sprouting while traveling. Hiking, camping and they are especially popular for RVs.
- Certified Organic
- Re-usable sprout bag
- Resealable seed bags
- High germination rate
- Microbial tested seeds
- Easy & fun
- Perfect for travel and RV
- Fabric is Natural Muslin
The Handy Pantry Sprouter Bag Kit Includes:
Looking for a pure hemp sprouting bag
WHEN A SEED SPROUTS
- Stored food & enzymes needed for growth of the mature plant are mobilized.
- Protein, carbohydrate & fat is broken down (pre-digested) to free amino acids, simple sugars & soluble compounds.
- Vitamins, including A, B-complex (B-12), C, E & K, increase to meet the growth needs of a young plant. (For example, B-complex in wheat increases 600 percent, vitamin E triples & vitamin C increases six-fold. Vitamin C in a 100 gram serving of peas goes from 0 to 69 mg. in 48 hours!)
- Essential minerals - calcium, magnesium, iron & zinc are supplied in organic form, "chelated" for better assimilation.
- Nutrient-density is enhanced at the expense of calories!