Wheatgrass and Eucalyptus Mint Bar Soap
This bar soap is made from natural ingredients that are gentle on the skin and promote skin health. The wheatgrass in the soap provides the skin with antioxidants (flavanoids) that work repair the damage UV rays has caused. The eucalyptus provides a gentle tingling sensation that soothes nerves along with the skin.
We only use natural ingredients:
- Wheatgrass is regarded as one of nature's most effective cleansers.
Rich in chlorophyll, wheatgrass has antioxidant properties that protect
against oxidative damage and environmental pollutants. Made with
coconut oil, olive oil, and avocado oil.
- Coconut Oil, a very stable oil, adds lather and moisture to the bar. Because it does not break down or evaporate easily, your bar lasts longer and locks moisture into the skin.
- Palm Oil makes this a hard, long lasting bar of soap. It cleans well and is mild.
- Olive Oil adds the mildness that is well-loved about castile soaps. Its conditioning and moisturizing properties appeal to sensitive skin.
- Avocado Oil is rich in vitamins A, D, and E and is a great moisturizer. Other bars with harsh detergents can leave your skin dry, but the extra avocado oil helps your skin retain its moisture.
Restore your skin with the power of nature!
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (palm) Oil, Water, Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (avocado) Oil, Wheatgrass, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil.
Overall Customer Rating of Reviews: