Wheateena Marvel (Red Label) Electric Wheatgrass Juicer by Sundance Industries
Free Ground Shipping to the Lower 48 States
The wheateena marvel red label juicer is designed to juice wheatgrass. While it does do leafy greens and some other vegetables, but it is not really an all purpose juicer. It is ideal for wheatgrass and barleygrass. The red label juicer is common in juice bars and other commercial settings that do large volumes of wheatgrass, but is really designed for home use.
History: In 1966 Ann Wigmore, the original wheatgrass pioneer of wheatrass asked Sundance Industries to design a juicer that could juice wheatgrass well. The result is Sundance's line of wheatgrass juicers. The red label juicer is a lower volume model.
When we first started growing wheatgrass commercially in 1990, there wheren't many options for juicers that could handle wheatgrass well, but the Wheateena line from Sundance were the go-to wheatgrass juciers for us. We have a soft spot in our heart for these amazingly durable and efficient juicers.
- Made in the USA (very rare for juicers these days!)
- Juicer Motor: Red Label: 177 RPM, Torque 80 inch pounds max
- Dimensions: 10 1/2" x 15 3/4"
- Juice Extraction Speed: 1 1/4 oz. per minute
- Shipping weight: 17 lbs.
- Continuous pulp expulsion for non-stop juicing
- Easy disassembly and cleanup
- Durable and quiet heavy duty motor with steel gears.
- Juicing fountain is precision machined, cast iron, full hot dip tin plated.
- Juicer is mounted on sturdy stainless steel chassis.
- Fully warranted 3 years for home use.
- ETL approved & ITS/ANSI Standard 8